5.03.2013

new beginnings

As you may have noticed recently, the number of blog posts on M2JL STUDIO and Modern Ottawa has decreased significantly over the past few months. That’s because I’m starting a new chapter and embarking on a new and more creative adventure that involves drawing, painting, sketching and more. It’s something that I’ve been putting off for a long time but now it’s time for me to just make the jump, fully immerse myself in it and see where this takes me.

So in the light of this new beginning, I started a new blog...



I like to refer to it as my online creative lab. It’s a work in progress, but I like where it's going. You’ll find all kinds of drawings and sketchnotes on various topics, urban sketches from around town and from my travels as well as updates on our new puppy : Newton.  I hope you’ll join me and come along for this new ride:

NEW BLOG 

NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT 

NEW FACEBOOK PAGE

I also want to thank you for your time and your comments. It’s been fun and enlightening. I certainly learned a lot and I hope you did too. I look forward to bring what I learnt thus far to this new venture and make it even better.

Finally I’d like to leave you with this inspiring poster (source unknown), that describes what I intend to do. Hopefully it will also inspire you to do the same. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment