11.13.2010

Tips for small spaces

Ottawa Citizen Design Edge Marie-Judith Jean-Louis Making the most out of small spaces
My latest Ottawa Citizen article is out. I discovered a few interesting items that help in small homes. I was really impressed with the Goliath table from Resource Furniture. I wish I had discovered that table before I bought mine. It's like condo dweller's secret weapon for entertaining.

Ottawa Citizen Design Edge Marie-Judith Jean-Louis Making the most out of small spaces Goliath table Resource Furniture

Espace-Loggia's bed are really neat too. And despite the fact that they're based in France, they ship to Canada. These would be great in those 500 sq ft downtown condos.

It's too bad the pictures for the closet under the stairs didn't make it in the article. So I thought I'd share it here. Designed by David Money of David Money Architects and built by Mick Coates. Isn't it neat?
Ottawa Citizen Design Edge Marie-Judith Jean-Louis Making the most out of small spaces David Money Mick Coates

photos: Resource Furniture | Espace-Loggia | David Money Architects

1 comment:

  1. The closet under the stairs is a fantastic idea, and would be great in a not-so-small space as well. You can never have enough storage!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete